Monday, April 9, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

Okay, I listen to a lot of crappy music, sure. But today, something came up on my iPod that made me laugh, because there is no way I want anyone to know I actually listen to this song on purpose. Okay, so I'll tell you. It's Control, by Puddle of Mudd.

I KNOW.

I also have a whole bunch of Don Henley songs. Okay, okay. And Richard Marx. And Michael Damian. Just the one song. Because... really, did he do any other songs besides the blue suede shoes one?

Okay I told you a whole bunch, now what's one of your guilty pleasure songs?
What are the most embarrassing songs you hate to love?

1 comment:

katie said...

ummm yeah, I listen to a lot of fairly embarassing music from classic country to 80s hair bands. One of my all-time favorite songs will always be Elvis Presley's "Suspicious Minds". Also, there's something about cheesy pop that gets to me.