Monday, April 9, 2007

last.fm

Hey I'm trying an experiment.
I want to see if I can create the ultimate music listener's profile. I mean, as diverse and eclectic as I'm sure your musical tastes are, there's no way you listen to everything. So let's create this ultimate music listener. It's totally ripping off Rob Cockerham and probably lots of other people, but I haven't seen anyone do it for last.fm yet.

Okay so here goes. The user name for last.fm is iameveryone and the password is 1everyone. Now here's how you can switch your iscrobbler plugin from your own to iameveryone's really quick. Just hit ctrl + T and then click on the browse thing. Then you can change your user name and password. Just change it for like, a few songs. Heck, change it whenever you want to listen to your guilty pleasure songs and then it won't be associated to your own profile!

The tricky thing is, I have no idea what would happen if two or more people are logged in and submitting music under the same profile. I guess we'd find out if that happens! Or, if you wanted to make sure not to break anything, you could just check to see if anything is currently being listened to.

http://www.last.fm/user/iameveryone/

Okay? Cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is your D.J. speaking, I sent you a message, and I got a notive that you emailed me back, but there were no contents, the email defaulted back to ytour lastfm page.
so I'm trying to reach you via this website. email me again, with your email address. arshnar63@yahoo.com

Nicast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicast said...

Hi. My name is Nicolas and I'm a last.fm user (Nicast) who feels orphan since your account vanished. I didn't take the time to tell you how much I think your idea is (was) great, but your sudden disappearance from last.fm is a mistery to me and to many more, I think.
Please, tell us soon what went on.

Love from France.

Nicolas